This Vendor Agreement is a binding agreement that creates a Vendor relationship between you and Precision Translation Tools Pte Ltd to expand our mutual customer base.
To qualify as a Vendor you must have an active Slate Desktop license that you own and have used for more than 60 days.
We review and moderate all Vendor registration applications and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. The review process may take a few days. We know you are eager to join our team of Vendors and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, you’ll be given a unique Vendor account, online Vendor store and URL to list your products sale. Check out your Vendor Dashboard information!
Commissions and Payouts
You will earn the agreed Vendor commission per product when a customer purchases a product using your store. The commission is based on the total pre-tax amount that a customer spends on products from your store.
We pay out Vendor commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. We have a 30-day money back guarantee. As a Vendor, you agree to support the 30-day money back guarantee on our products bundled with yours. We pay commissions for sales that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00 (USD). There’s no maximum payout balance.
Vendor program details in review:
- To qualify as a Vendor, you must have:
- an active Slate Desktop license that you own (i.e. you may not use a client’s extension license)
- held that license for more than 60 days
- You’ll receive the agreed product commission on the total pre-tax purchase amount that a customer spends on products from your store.
- Minimum commission payout balance of $50.00 (USD) and no maximum payout.
- Commissions exceeding the minimum and older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month.
- Commissions are paid out via PayPal.
- Unpaid commissions will be held for payment until the next qualifying 30-day period.
News and Updates
By becoming a Vendor you agree to receive emails from Precision Translation Tools. These emails will be sent to Vendors only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Precision Translation Tools Vendor program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Precision Translation Tools. As a Vendor you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
We reserve the right to reject Vendor applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for Vendor application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why a Vendor’s application may be rejected but this is not an exhaustive list:
- Applications to sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Applications to sell products that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business will be rejected.
- Applications from applicants who have not purchased a Slate Desktop license will be rejected.
- Applications from applicants who have not held a license for more than 60 days will be rejected.
Questions Regarding Applications
When you apply to become a Vendor we may email you at the email address you supplied with questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We don’t understand something in your application,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about your products.
If you do not reply to our email within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If we reject your initial application, you are welcome to reapply to become a Vendor and provide us with more details for reconsideration.
Product sales from your Vendor store older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that sale.
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our Vendors to actively sell products through their stores. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote your store and products, please let us know – we’re here for you! A Vendor account is considered dormant if no product sales have been generated for more than 6 months. A dormant Vendor account will be temporarily deactivated but let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Final Submission and Approval
By submitting your application to become a Vendor in our Vendor program, you expressly agree to abide by these terms and conditions if you are approved. By registering and being approved as a Vendor in our Vendor program, you agree that your products and commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted, published, sold and subsequently paid.
This Vendor relationship represents a formal agreement. As a Vendor, you are not an employee of Precision Translation Tools Pte Ltd. These Vendor terms and conditions are subject to change. If you do not agree with the changes, simply delete your products from your Vendor store.